Happy April, babes! Umm, SO excited that we've finally made it to Spring! Chicago has been through the ringer, and we're finally making an exit out of there! In honor of April, I'm sharing 5 things to try this month! I always like to pick simple tasks that are easily attainable. What are you looking forward to this month? Trying anything new?
1) Donuts and milk have never been cuter! Seriously, invite your friends over for breakfast and have a PJ party morning style :) Just love this!
2) Chic Space: I need to create a chic, simple work space. Your environment should be inspiring you on a daily basis and I'm definitely a fan of all white, you?
3) DIY Easter Eggs: Easter is my favorite holiday ever! I absolutely love decorating eggs with my sisters (yes, I'm 27 and still keep this tradition alive!) Cannot wait to attempt this DIY in a couple weeks! Visit here for details.
4) Garden Party: Throw a spring garden party with the gals! I just love Oh Joy! for Target's line of party decor. Party in pastel, you won't regret it. Buy here.
5) Coral: If anyone knows what color this is, please comment below! I am all for trying new colors, and I cannot get enough of this coral! I just love my lipstick :) Here's the closest shade I found to the pic: Nars Niagara Satin Coral
Have a beautiful month, everyone! I hope it's filled with sunshine, and fresh florals!